What we believe
1. We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture. All Scipture is with out error. The Bible is the sole authority for all doctrine and the standard of truth.
2. We believe in the deity of Christ. Jesus is the eternal God born of the virgin Mary and lived a sinless life upon this earth.
3. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of Christ. Christ died in our place upon Calvary's cross. Jesus bore the sins of all humanity and satisfied the Father's justice by dying and paying the sin debt that was required. Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day and ascended back to Heaven where He sits on the right hand of the Father as the great high priest.
4. We believe that salvation is by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Man is justified by faith alone in the finished work of Christ upon the cross.
5. We believe in the pre-tribulation return of Christ for His Church. We believe the tribulation period is the 70th week in Daniel's prophecy that will finish up God's work with the nation of Israel which at the end all jews living at that time will accept Jesus as the Messiah and enter into the 1000 year kindgom upon this earth. After the 1000 year kingdom all humanity that has rejected Jesus as their Savior will stand before Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment and be cast into the lake of fire for all of eternity. All those who have been saved will enter into eternity with Christ on the new Heaven and new Earth.
Strength for Living Christian Counseling Center
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
Life can be draining and circumstances can be disheartening but God has promised us that he can put strength into our lives in order that we can cope with whatever is going on in our life. You may be entering marriage and are unsure what to expect or fearful of failure. Maybe you have been married for a while or even a long time and things are not going well and you need some help. You might find yourself in a time of depression and not even knowing why. Christian counseling and guidance by the wisdom of God’s Word can help you through the time of your life that may be causing you fear, anxiety, uncertainty, confusion, and grief.
Our counseling program is a Bible based program. It relies on the wisdom of God’s word and the direction of the Holy Spirit and prayer. As the counselor, I will help you understand how God created you by examining your temperament that God gave you and how that relates to your relationships, stresses, and anxieties that you may be facing. I will explain how that a balance in your physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being is necessary for living life the way God intended us to live.
Michael Tallman, Pastor and Counselor
National Christian Counselors Association
Member and Certified by
American Association of Christian Counselors
If we can be of a help to you contact us so that we can set up an appointment.